Even the best product will need to be rightly positioned in the market so as to deliver its utmost value. This is the task of our commercial team — formulating strong marketing messages based on insight of the product, and communicating them with potential customers to build up a beneficial and profitable relationship. The team has a diverse nature, teammates ranging from seasoned professionals who have decades of experience in business world to creative young minds who specialize in multiple fields of expertise.
As a member, your work will include many aspects of commerce — strategy making, business development, marketing, account management, to name a few. You have an organized mind with strong ability to implement things, and demonstrate good sense of adaptability with a can-do attitude. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, focused, and dedicated!
This position will be focused on developing new business and be responsible for managing all phases of the sales pipeline, and identifying and prospecting to new customers and recognizing opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted markets.
- Execute on the Company’s growth strategy by meeting revenue goals and developing a strong focus on sales productivity and market penetration;
- Pursuing business opportunities within targeted segments through a variety of strategic prospecting and account development activities;
- Propose solutions that align to prospects’ and/or clients’ needs, goals and objectives;
- Work with partners when necessary to win teaming deals;
- Continue to expand relationships and penetration within existing clients within your portfolio;
- Be able to deliver targeted and differentiate product demonstrations yourself when necessary;
- Proactively and accurately manage opportunity/pipeline data in CRM system;
- Establish trusted partnership with new and existing clients and collaborate with other functions to ensure that clients are successful and reference-able;
- Partner with the Engagement teams to ensure a smooth and successful handoff of new wins into the subsequent phases;
- 5+ years of direct software sales experience with a history of consistent goal attainment;
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) preferred;
- Capability to develop high level relationships (C-level or Director level) with customers;
- Well-organized, highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work without constant supervision
- Outstanding consultative/solution selling skills and ability to develop effective sales professionals who consistently not only achieve, but exceed targets
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Strong communications skills.
We are looking for a senior digital marketing analyst / digital marketing manager with demonstrable operations experience who is eager and willing to work in a industry leading artificial intelligence HR company.
You are fluent in marketing automation tools, modern content marketing, data analytics and bring a KPI/data-centric approach to your work. You have proven results at hands-on execution for end-to-end B2B digital marketing programs globally.
You should have a good business sense that enables you to anticipate needs and align programs with the rest of the company. You adapt to changes quickly and will help others around you grow. You want to leave a positive impact in this world.